Less blogging more labbing – completed INE Lab 4 and IPExpert Lab3 from the Lab Mentoring Kit – I use both vendors rack rentals as well and nothing but good things on that – So where am I at?
- I am getting faster – finished L2, L3 and MPLS in 2hs 10 minutes today.
- I am more confident in the MPLS VPN world
- I am still getting caught in the MPLS TE World – I honestly thought I had this subject nailed but I keep missing small things that cost time such as MPLS router-id on the transit routers, etc
- QoS is now my weakest section not MPLS VPN’s
- Oh and I still dislike Systems Management Questions – thats why we buy Solarwinds, etc.
I have no work until my Lab in Brussels on Thursday so one full lab a day until Tuesday, fly out Wednesday, Lab on Thursday, Result on Friday – Also I will bring my camera to Brussels and put up a journey blog entry for the trip there so prospective Lab Candidates can see the Cisco office, etc during my lab day.
Keep studying – Steve.