Apologies for the lack of technical blogging but I have been really busy studying and labbing up various SP labs. I will post up some of my jotted notes and gotcha’s shortly but I just wanted to get this link to you. I’m sure some the of the more experienced SP candidates may be aware of this but NANOG is a great resource specifically here -> http://www.nanog.org/presentations/archive/index.php
Simply navigate to a particular year or NANOG Session to see the various video files or PDF presentations. For example – Select 2006, select NANOG Meeting 24, there you have the following topics directly related to the SP Lab.
- Pseudowires and L2TPv3 Engineering
- ISIS Routing on the Qwest Backbone: a Recipe for Subsecond ISIS Convergence
- An Approach to IP Network Traffic Engineering
- How to Secure Your Job: Implement MPLS VPNs
- Global Crossing’s Operational Experience With MPLS
- IS-IS Deployment & Design Guidelines, with Emphasis on New Features
- Inter-domain Traffic Engineering: Principles, Applications, and Case Studies
Enjoy your discovery of this site – great stuff!